Skip to main content

Royal White Silver Needle Tea...

  HIGH QUALITY – Extra Special High-Grade Ceylon Silver Tip White Tea FLORAL, LIGHT, & DELICIOUS SILVER NEEDLE WHITE TEA LEAVES – An aromatic, naturally sweet, robust & rich leafy Ceylon silver tipped white tea directly from high elevation mountain tea estates in Sri Lanka. Only the finest silver leaves hand-plucked, prepared and presented to you by Ceylon Master Teamen.                                                                             WHITE TEA                                                           WORLDS FINEST TEA AND SPICES! HANDPICKED WHITE TEA FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT – Expert tea leaf pickers and trusted growers select only the finest white tea leaves from the top tea growing regions of Ceylon and deliver them to you. A truly amazing farm to cup journey that results in the freshest and tastiest products possible. No artificial flavors, additives, and ingredients. SUSTAINABLE, ETHICAL & FAIR TRADE – Elephant Chateau silver tipped white tea is produced in an

"Get to know me..."

Hello there my blog friends...
Well...Who am i? Its like a Jackie Chan movie ive watched,and actor i admire with his wits and funny acts and best actor.

But thats not me..sorry!..lol

What brings me to intoduce myself?

Well im just a nobody im a simple type of person for you to know...but i just wanted to share my personal views and share what ive known to help someone and find a better lifestyle.

Thru this blogger platform i may share my personal point of views and reach the potential friends i may help and give them some guide.

Well i am an aspiring Freelance Copywriter and doin also as a Affiliate marketer promoting an affiliate products that will be beneficial to the human society.That way it may help to improve the lives of everyone.Find a better way to earn.

And me as of now im a Customer Sales and Service Engineer,my day time job providing sales to increase profit to my present employer.

And as a Service engineer im doin a technical support by providing services of maintaining and repairing a copier machines.Yup...thats what im doin..

Doin a day time for almost a decade its been a long haul of journey with lots of pain and hardships,but still here i am an employee by day.But with a very long experienced it moulds me a better person with vast knowlegd in technical and sales know how.

But there's a hope!On which i am counting of that someday i will be free to a tied day time job with a few earnings for my family.

Well i am already been married at mid 40's but with no child yet...keeping  my fingers up....lol...(not cross)..hoping that maybe...someday.

Then someday ive stumble and discover a way that we can earn  an income thru internet.To which it is not impossible to believe ive seen and read some of succesful online entreprenuer that manage to earn big income..

They been an inspiration to me that i may reach well...at least a just little fractions of their income..hoping that
i may someday leave my present job and be a full time Freelance writer along side with the Affiliate marketer.

So with a little bit of introduction of myself im hoping it may fade away some probable doubts if this blog is just a ghost....well no sir.

And with the help of this platform i may reach with a vast majority of a person that may became my blog friends.

Well with my deepest thanks to those who read and open up my blog post,keep on reading my friends and thru this blog i may give you a free guide or any informations that i may help you to the best of my knowledge.


So chill out....!!! My friends more blog post to come for you....😉


                     andyCopywrite:
                                 
                           


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discover To Have More Leads For Your Business and Profit More?

Come and join this great platform for independent business owners and network marketers. My invitation gives you 5 free credits to begin with! See For Yourself And Earn Credits For Free!